Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ash's birthday

This was in no way my doing, but it was fabulous food related, and friend related- so I figured it was worth mentioning. It was my beautiful roommate Ashley's 20th birthday week and we had to celebrate, of course. Stephanie, her best friend forever and ever, teamed up with another one of our roommates (yes we have many) and created a MASTERPIECE of a cake. This cake-monster consisted of two layers of chocolate cake, glued together and frosted with a (semi) homemade nutella frosting (meaning they mixed nutella with vanilla frosting) and adorned with peanut m&ms and 21 candles. Feast your eyes:



you're gorgeous!!! happy birthday <3



1 comment:

  1. When my wife told me she wanted to spend the weekends on a wine tour, I was not very happy. Thought it was so boring. But when we arrived in Adelaide, I got excited since the view was amazing! The place was romantic, the food was great and the wine tingled my palate. We toured the wine region riding on a luxury mini-coach and visited 5 wineries. A perfect weekend for me and my lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete