Monday, February 14, 2011

�� Monday, Monday ��

Another wonderful monday full of cooking. I'm not going to lie, I was a little bitty disappointed with the first class (Mediterranean cooking). I was really looking forward to learn to cook something special. Instead, we were making two dips: Tzadiki and HUMMUS. REALLLY?!?! hummus?!? I'm a friggin expert on hummus making AND eating if there ever was one. No matter- I just focused on making the tzadiki, a Greek dish made with yogurt and cucumbers. And once the teacher heard that a true, living and breathing Israeli (aka living and breathing hummus expert) was in her class, she had me make sure the presentation was perfect


Tzadiki... super garlicy :)
Hummus... Can't go wrong!




Chocolate class was also a little disappointing, but only because there was no actual chocolate to eat. Chef Ciaci screened the movie Chocolat for us, a food-lover's classic. I mean, who could resist Jonny!!?!? Not to worry, I got some gelato on the way home to fix my EXTREME craving (how can you watch Chocolat and NOT eat chocolate??). Great ending to another great Monday!

Un Bacio!

1 comment: